Question : Why I should become a Life Member of Indian Orthopedic Association ?
Answer : Orthopedic Surgeon who becomes the Life Member of Indian Orthopedic Association has many fold advantages. Few are highlighted here :
1 As a Life Member one can log in to restricted member Area
of official web site of association and can Build Own Customized Personal Website
without any extra fee and upload his/her complete information to connect to fellow members and patients and can highlight his or her skills , academic achievements , approach to patient , facilities of his/her organization , own image gallery ,information about his or her Education, social achievements , information about his staff and place and time of consultation , insurance and operation packages , information to orthopedic conditions through Patient Information Highway , link to Facebook , Twitter and lot more thing to explore........... once you become a life member
2 Explore all Videos and Lectures shared by members and others - can Contribute -Share and Learn
3. Showcase your skill and techniques by sharing your videos/lectures / Presentations.
4. Post a Problem case and get solution from other members
5. Get Regular announcements of activities of IOA and Orthopedic World
6. Request articles from Journals shared by subscribing other Life members
7. Possibility of Concessional rate of registrations for events of IOA
8. Possibilities of interacting and sharing with other members and faculties and Improve in Techniques and non orthopedic information about finance ,spiritual thoughts ,health related information etc.
9. Now with New Amendments to become member of Indian Orthopedic Association - it is must to become life member of affiliated state chapter first .
Question : How I can be a Member of Indian Orthopedic Association ?
Kindly download application form from Download Link and Fill the form and send to Honorary Secretary .Once your application accepted in General Body Meeting , you will become the member and receive a welcome letter and your membership number. After getting Membership Number you can log in and take advantages of membership .
Now with New Amendments to become member of Indian Orthopedic Association - it is must to become life member of affiliated state chapter first .
Question : How I can find a LM Number of Member of Indian Orthopedic Association ?
I want a name and LM Number of member in my city to get his signature as proposer or seconded by - How I can know details of existing member to approach him/her ?
Find Orthopedic Surgeon Member Details Please Click Here to search Name or City or State wise as per need -Broadening and Narrowing Search criteria